Yahoo Mail Sign Up- Step By Step Guide On Yahoo Mail Registration | Free Yahoo Mail Account- Looking for the step to step guide on Yahoo Mail Registration or Yahoo Mail Sign Up? then you are at the right place. we will guide you step by step on creating one on this page.
Yahoo mail is a free email service created by the American company Yahoo which has its own search Engine just as Google.The very first Version of Yahoo was launched on October 8, 1997. As stated by Wikipedia, Yahoo Mail is regarded as the world’s third-largest web-based email service housing 225 million active monthly users.
As many as three web interfaces were available at any given time. The traditional “Yahoo! Mail Classic” preserved the availability of their original 1997 interface until July 2013 in North America. A 2005 version included a new Ajax interface, drag-and-drop, improved search, keyboard shortcuts, address auto-completion, and tabs. However, other features were removed, such as column widths and one-click delete-move-to-next. In October 2010, Yahoo! released a beta version of Yahoo! Mail, which included improvements to performance, search, and Facebook integration. In May 2011, this became the default interface. Their current Webmail interface was introduced in 2017.
As long as the existence of Yahoo Mail, some people still find it really difficult to go through the procedures of Yahoo Mail registration or Yahoo Mail account sign up. We will make it simple to everyone’s standard on this page.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s go over to the main point but before that, I will state the Feature of a free Yahoo Mail account.
Features Of A Free Yahoo Mail Account
- Email storage capacity: 1 TB.
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app).
- Account expiry on inactivity: 12 months. The account cannot be retrieved.
- Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, and Mail Forwarding in some countries. US users gained free POP3 and Mail Forwarding access in 2013.
- 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version).
- Spam and virus protection. (See: DomainKeys)
- Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account. Text ads are added to the footer of outgoing messages as of February 2011.
Step By Step Guide On Yahoo Mail Registration | Yahoo Mail Account Sign Up
Let’s get started. Boom!!!
- Go to www.yahoomail.com or click this link to go straight to the registration form. http:mail.yahoo.com
- Now fill in your name in full. Example: Okpala Precious
- Make a choice of User ID. Use an ID You will always remember so as to prevent difficulties. You can use your name only or your name with a couple of numbers attached to it or your name with a character like this (_) for Example [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] Note: Your User ID should all be in lower case.
- Choose your password. Make sure you are using a password which you can easily remember but hard to guess by anyone else except you. Your Password is the heart of your account. do not disclose it to anyone.
- After that, click on submit tab.
- A new page will appear and you will be required to confirm your mobile number. A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone which when received, you enter the code into the verification space provided.
- When successfully verified, you will be sent a congratulatory message to show you that you have successfully gotten your Yahoo email account.
I believe I have penned down a helpful article on how to create a Yahoo mail account on this Page but if you still it find it difficult on Yahoo Mail registration or Yahoo Mail account Sign Up, kindly drop your comment below and we will get back to you to explain more